We are excited to introduce ourselves to you and our unique way of working together. In order to provide you with the optimal experience, how would you describe yourself?
Non-recourse financing for long-term infrastructure and commercial projects
Funding a project can be challenging; and we understand that every project is unique. Project financing, a funding solution for long-term assets, relies primarily on a project’s cash flow for repayment, typically with a non-recourse structure. Project financing can be an appealing option for private companies who are looking to fund projects off-balance sheet.
We have experience structuring financing solutions and working with project developers and owners across industries. We support our partners at each stage of development and are invested in the long-term.
Typical size, structure, uses, and benefits ▼
- Senior debt: $10 million - $300+ million
- Subordinated debt: $15 million - $150+ million
- Preferred equity: $10 million - $50+ million
- Infrastructure projects
- Power projects
- Midstream and energy infrastructure
- New equipment financing
- Uncapitalized projects
- Construction loan: Fixed-rate or floating-rate construction facility
- Term Loan: Fixed-or floating-rate with custom amortization against contracted cash flow with tenors up to 30 years
- Subordinated Debt, Mezzanine & Equity: cash coupon with PIK component and/or ownership position
- Supportive, patient, relationship-oriented partner
- Deep pockets to provide follow-on capital to fund your future growth
- Understanding the complexities of your particular business
- Capacity to fund across your capital structure with senior debt, subordinated debt, and preferred equity
“We structure creative solutions that fit with our partners’ long-term goals and operations.”
With representatives around the world, finding the right person is easy. who you can work with