We are excited to introduce ourselves to you and our unique way of working together. In order to provide you with the optimal experience, how would you describe yourself?
Optimize your balance sheet by replacing existing debt
Refinancing can relieve the financial burden on a company’s debt capital structure by redirecting cashflow to other business needs. For example, a refinancing using our long-term senior debt may be a good match for businesses seeking to extend or layer out their refinancing obligations beyond the typical bank tenor. A refinancing using mezzanine debt, for instance, can add flexibility to a company’s debt capital structure, better preparing you to seize opportunities like acquisitions and shareholder buyouts.
Although completing a refinancing is a fairly common process, we’re here to help you select the capital solution that is ideal for your needs.
Learn more about the value of refinancing, not only for diversification of capital providers but also to help meet assets and liabilities, through our Whitecap Resources partner story.
Typical size, structure, uses, and benefits ▼
- Senior debt: $10 million - $300+ million
- Subordinated debt: $10 million - $100+ million
- Preferred equity: $10 million - $50+ million
- Extend maturity
- Replace more costly debt
- Obtain lower or fixed interest rates
- Fixed / floating rate
- Unsecured / secured
- Maturities of 3 to 30+ years
- Amortizing or bullet maturities
- Senior debt, alongside subordinated debt / equity (if needed), for a seamless solution with a single, relationship-oriented capital provider
- Supportive, patient, relationship-oriented partner
- Deep pockets to provide follow-on capital to fund your future growth
- Understanding the complexities of your particular business
- Capacity to fund across your capital structure with senior debt, subordinated debt, and preferred equity
“Debt refinancing allows companies to take advantage of lower interest rates or more attractive terms that the market offers over time.”
Brooke Ansel, Vice President,
Pricoa Private Capital
With representatives around the world, finding the right person is easy. who you can work with
More than Meets the Eye: A Closer Look at the Most Commonly Used Type of Capital
The Pricoa Private Capital Guide to Senior Debt CapitalRead More
You might also like