Exploration & Production.
How can you optimise your wells without draining your pocket? Are you capable of delivering the greatest possible ROI with the lowest possible risk and operational costs? Allow us to help fund and assist your Exploration and Production.
One third of our energy portfolio is upstream investments, and we have the capacity and appetite to invest in all levels of the capital structure with no fund holding requirements.
Based in Dallas, Texas, our Energy Finance team includes:
- 13 investment professionals – focused on midstream & upstream
- Core energy investment managers average more than 15 years of experience
- New investment appetite of approximately £1 billion, annually
- We offer decentralised, streamlined authority to structure and price new financings and modify terms after closing
We work directly with management teams and executives to tailor financing solutions for their companies, which span from small mom-and-pop establishments to large A-rated utilities.
- Senior Debt: £10 - £400 million
- Mezzanine Debt: £10 - £50 million
- Equity: £10 - £50 million
Scale and commitment
- 13 experienced investment professionals
- Average tenure of investment staff is 15 years
- Committed capital through all market cycles
- Debt and equity appetite in excess of £1 billion, annually
- Investment grade and below investment grade debt; typically, fixed-rate, long-term senior notes, and floating-rate financings
- Secured or unsecured financing ability
- Tenor beyond traditional bank market capacity
- Junior capital: second lien, mezzanine, and non-control equity investment capacity
- Energy infrastructure, project finance, joint venture, financing, and equity participation capabilities
- Single-source financing relationship, which allows for post-closing continuity
- Can receive both debt and equity capital in the same transaction
- Broad investment interest allows participation in project, joint venture and structured financings
- Can receive financing on either an asset- or cashflow basis
- Long-term investment horizons
Our Two Cents
Learn more about upstream financing and how we stand out as a preferred capital provider in the energy industry.
Helping you weather
“More than anything else, we want to be a trusted advisor, so borrowers can pick up the phone when things do not go as planned, get our opinion, and learn how to tactically solve whatever stands in their way.”
ENERGY - DIRECT LENDING
We share what we know
Receive our latest perspectives on business issues, industry trends, and economic insights.
Pricoa Private Capital (‘PPC’) is a trading name of PGIM, Inc. (‘PGIM’), the principal asset management business of Prudential Financial, Inc. ('PFI'). Pricoa Private Capital registered in Ireland as Pricoa Capital Group (Ireland) Limited, Pramerica Drive, Letterkenny Business and Technology Park, Letterkenny, Co Donegal, F92 W8CY, Ireland. Registered in Ireland under company number: 635793. Authorised and Regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland. In the United Kingdom (UK), and various other jurisdictions in Europe, certain investment activities are undertaken by Pricoa Capital Group Limited, authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, (registration number 172071). Pricoa Capital Group Limited is registered in England No. 1331817. The registered office is Grand Buildings, 1-3 Strand, Trafalgar Square, London WC2N 5HR. PPC, Pricoa, PGIM and the Rock symbol are service marks of PFI and its related entities, registered in many jurisdictions worldwide. PFI of the United States is not affiliated with Prudential plc, a company incorporated in the United Kingdom.
©2019, Prudential Financial, Inc. and its related entities. Your personal information may be stored and processed in any country where PGIM has facilities or in which we engage service providers and if you provide Personal Information to us you consent to the transfer of that information to countries outside your country of residence, including the United States, which may have different data protection rules than those of your country.