Need a new headquarters for your growing company? Need a new bridge for your city? Construction financing can help you get the job done.
Construction financing describes any type of financing used in the development of buildings, infrastructure, or energy projects. We have three groups that help companies finance construction projects:
- Energy Finance consists of specialists in upstream (exploration & production), midstream, power, and renewables. The team has helped finance projects for a variety of uses across the energy value chain, including power generation and electric grid operation and management
- Infrastructure Finance specialises in providing long-term, fixed-rate debt for transportation infrastructure projects, like ports, bridges, tunnels, passenger and freight rail, shipping terminals, and parking
- Credit Tenant Lease Financing provides construction-to-permanent financing as well as funding for sale/leaseback opportunities, capital leases, and acquisitions of single tenant, net leased properties for strong corporate and government tenants
- £25 million - £300+ million
- New construction
- Renovation or expansion
- Property operation and management
- Infrastructure (roads, bridges, ramps, etc.)
- Investment grade long-term debt
- Project finance or traditional corporate issuance
- Maturities of up to 25+ years with custom amortisation schedules
- Assets may be directly owned or operated through a long-term concession or contract
- Ability to receive capital and complex structures for a wide variety of asset types
- Capability to fund in local currency and in fixed or floating rate
This Canadian oil & natural gas transportation and storage company had two goals in mind: to term out a portion of outstanding debt under its borrowing base and diversify its access to long-term capital. They turned to us, and together, we tailor-made a US$175 million multi-currency Pru-Shelf Facility.
“Pricoa is one of the leaders in the private placement market, and we felt that they would be good long-term partners that we could work closely with, that understand the oil and gas business, and can appreciate the quality of assets that we have.”
Thanh Kang, Chief Financial Officer, Whitecap Resources
Let’s build something
great – together.
“As a capital provider, everything we do is meant to generate growth, and it’s always nice to see our partner companies accomplish their growth objectives.”
VICE PRESIDENT, ENERGY FINANCE
We share what we know
Receive our latest perspectives on business issues, industry trends, and economic insights.
Pricoa Private Capital (‘PPC’) is a trading name of PGIM, Inc. (‘PGIM’), the principal asset management business of Prudential Financial, Inc. ('PFI'). Pricoa Private Capital registered in Ireland as Pricoa Capital Group (Ireland) Limited, Pramerica Drive, Letterkenny Business and Technology Park, Letterkenny, Co Donegal, F92 W8CY, Ireland. Registered in Ireland under company number: 635793. Authorised and Regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland. In the United Kingdom (UK), and various other jurisdictions in Europe, certain investment activities are undertaken by Pricoa Capital Group Limited, authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, (registration number 172071). Pricoa Capital Group Limited is registered in England No. 1331817. The registered office is Grand Buildings, 1-3 Strand, Trafalgar Square, London WC2N 5HR. PPC, Pricoa, PGIM and the Rock symbol are service marks of PFI and its related entities, registered in many jurisdictions worldwide. PFI of the United States is not affiliated with Prudential plc, a company incorporated in the United Kingdom.
©2019, Prudential Financial, Inc. and its related entities. Your personal information may be stored and processed in any country where PGIM has facilities or in which we engage service providers and if you provide Personal Information to us you consent to the transfer of that information to countries outside your country of residence, including the United States, which may have different data protection rules than those of your country.